Sunday 29th of May 2022 – 10am-2pm
- 4 hours of facilitated workshop time, including plenty of one-on-one time with Sarah.
- Mindfulness & Art Therapy activities with a focus on chakra healing through colour.
- One medium sized canvas with your art work.
- An assortment of brushes.
- Tea/coffee and nibbles will be provided.
- Inspiration and connections..
- Easels, palettes, rags and spray bottles.
- Mental Health Tools & Strategies.
- Guided meditation session.
- Music and movement.
In this workshop, you will be guided through your art-making process while learning:
- How to translate emotion through colour.
- How to gain a deeper insight into your energetic body.
- How to balance your energetic body through colour.
- How to connect to yourself on a deeper level.
- How to implement a regular self-care practice.
- How to become more present and live more mindfully.
- How to relieve stress and anxiety through art therapy.
- How to feel more confident and accepting of yourself.
- How to better understand your fears and doubts.
- How to create a better relationship with joy, fun and play.