EXPLORING THE GIFT OF JOY
(Workshop yet to be confirmed. Please email email@example.com for expression of interest)
- 4 hours of facilitated workshop time, including plenty of one-on-one time with Sarah
- Mindfulness & Art Therapy activities
- One medium sized canvas
- An assortment of brushes
- Easels, palettes, rags, paint and spray bottles
- Inspiration and connections
- Meditation session
- Tea/Coffee and nibbles
In this workshop, you will be guided through your art-making process while learning:
- How to build a relationship with joy.
- How to be more unconditional about joy.
- How to relieve stress and anxiety through art and colour therapy.
- How to feel more joyful and resilient from within.
- How to embrace your ability to bring more joy into your life.
- How to let go of your fears, doubts and judgements.
- How to understand why joy matters.
- How to feel more joyful and content from within.
(Limited number of spaces available)
This workshop is just marvellous! Sarahs ability to teach art and encourage your inner picaso to come out is only surpassed by her abilities as a therapist. I learned so much about myself and what holds me back in life whilst painting and enjoying the company of a great group of people. I would recommend this highly as a memorable afternoon.