EXPLORING THE GIFT OF JOY
(Workshop yet to be confirmed. Please email email@example.com for expression of interest)
- 4 hours of facilitated workshop time, including plenty of one-on-one time with Sarah
- Mindfulness & Art Therapy activities
- One medium sized canvas
- An assortment of brushes
- Easels, palettes, rags, paint and spray bottles
- Inspiration and connections
- Meditation session
- Tea/Coffee and nibbles
In this workshop, you will be guided through your art-making process while learning:
- How to build a relationship with joy.
- How to be more unconditional about joy.
- How to relieve stress and anxiety through art and colour therapy.
- How to feel more joyful and resilient from within.
- How to embrace your ability to bring more joy into your life.
- How to let go of your fears, doubts and judgements.
- How to understand why joy matters.
- How to feel more joyful and content from within.
(Limited number of spaces available)