Next Workshop Date: TBD
In this workshop, you will be guided through your art-making process while learning:
- How to embrace your anger in a healthy way.
- How to understand the messages of your anger.
- How to embrace your emotions in a safe way.
- How to become more present and mindful with your anger.
- How to appreciate the gift of anger.
This is a creative and explorative workshop integrating therapeutic art making with guided mindfulness meditation, open to all levels of experience. In this workshop we will explore ways to deepen our understanding of the emotion of anger (when projected and suppressed). We will also explore the potential barriers to feeling and processing our anger while learning about the concept of “compassionate presence”.
All levels of experience with mindfulness and/or art making are welcome to attend!
*Medicare rebate available for those on a MHCP
This is a very supportive environment, and you don’t have to be good at drawing! I enjoyed this a lot. Thanks Sarah!
Sarah Dakhili –
Thank you Kath. Glad to hear you enjoyed it 🙂